Here at WeTrack we have developed a template for planning your run sheets, call sheets or production schedules (or whatever else you might call them!). You need to arm your team with the information they need to deliver a successful operational day, and clear, accurate run sheets are a big part of that.
Proper planning and rehearsal of run sheets will give your team the basis they need to deliver a smooth event day, as well as understanding how items relate to each other in case plans need to change.
Ideally, your run sheets will end up in an online platform where they can be updated - and your team can be notified of changes - in just a matter of clicks, but this template can assist with your pre-event planning.
If you would like to think further about improving your event control, we have produced a series of blog posts, detailed here. We are also producing a white paper, The Complete Guide to Event Control.
- Use digital run sheets to manage your event or venue's return. Here we look at the importance of having visibility over the who, what, where and when, and being able to easily update and communicate changes to running orders.
- How to manage perfect event control. This piece from over a year ago focuses on the two key aspects of managing event control: information and communication.
- What is Martyn's Law and how can venues follow it? Here we introduce the proposed legislation in the United Kingdom which requires venues and events to be better prepared against the risk of terrorism.
- How do incidents get resolved in event control? This article looks at how incident management functions in a real-life event control room.
- Three crucial steps for incident management. Get some simple best practices in place, and your incident management will become more efficient, secure and effective.
- Seven pre-opening checks for your event or venue during COVID-19. As events and venues return around the world (at different speeds), here is a list of checks to focus on as you come under greater scrutiny.
Thank you for reading. Click here to download your free run sheets template in Excel. No sign-up required!
WeTrack's Run Sheets module
Our run sheets for events and venues was built to give you visibility over your operations. With interactive mapping, timing dependencies and personalised filters, run sheets in WeTrack make sure that your team always have the accurate information they need, in the right level of detail. And when things change, as they always do - just make the necessary updates, and they apply straightaway.