This is the second piece in our series on WeTrack Version 3, released into the wild at the start of February - and this is a big one. We have a fully refurbished risk management module that now includes opportunity management, insurance policies, better strategy tracking and much more.
We want to give our clients the tools to manage risk properly, enabling you to tackle uncertainty head-on. A risk register needs to be a secure online home for your organisation, integrating risks with relevant projects and tasks and providing the information you need to manage the risk to completion.
The simple interface and depth of functionality lets you decide the level of complexity in your risk management, making it as easy or as intricate as you require.
Here are 5 things we think you'll love about our new risks, issues and opportunities module:
- Better editing. You are probably going to read this a lot! The new key premise of editing in WeTrack is that anywhere you can see a piece of information, you can edit it. Whether that's impact, likelihood, risk owners, action step status or anything else, you can quickly keep it up-to-date.
- Opportunity management. Not all uncertainty has to be bad, so we let you track opportunities too. Just select a strategy of 'Exploit' and you can plan ways in which an uncertainty could end up benefiting you.
- Customisable impact, likelihood and colour matrix. Every organisation manages risk differently. We have enabled you to edit your impact and likelihood severity scales as well as your colour matrix for overall risk rating.
- Insurance policies. Often, the best strategy to deal with a risk is to insure against it happening at all. You can now upload policies and link them to relevant risks to show that you are covered.
- Better action step tracking. Update the status of actions in just two clicks and relate them to a broader strategy for dealing with a particular risk. Then, just track them through to completion!
If you'd like to see a full demonstration of our new project and risk management system, as well as the changes we've made across all of our modules, just get in touch here.
We have also produced a comprehensive white paper aimed at helping events, venues and organisations to deal with uncertainty. Click here to read The Complete Guide to Risk and Issue Management.